Pages

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Changes In My Learning


My learning has changed a lot. Do you realise I’m above in my writing. I've been engaged with my writing a lot more then when I was writing with just pen and paper. In the Flipped Classroom I can take ownership of my learning and it makes me motivated because I know I have to return my work in on time. I can share my work with the world by uploading it to Youtube and sharing it on my Blog. I also think my writing has improved because I know that everyone and anyone can read my work online, so I need to make sure it’s of good quality.

I also think my reading and comprehension has improved since learning through and with the Chromebook.  We are constantly researching information online.  So we've gotten better at skimming and scanning for information.  

We've gotten better at communicating our thinking and learning.  I've mentioned our blogs and access to YouTube channel, but we’re also creating posters, videos, presentations and documents.

In a funny sort of way learning has gotten easier because we can work in groups, we don’t even have to be sitting next to each other.  We can share a document or presentation and work on it together.  We can comment and offer feedback to each other.  It’s awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.